Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Chrome New Operating System.

Hi Guys I am Shenworne.

I heard a lot about google chrome operating system.

It is officially release in second half of the 2010.

Its a open source operating system and have many features just like Windows System have.

Search giant Google is once again ready to take on Microsoft with its new operating system.
Chrome OS will not be available as a download to run and install. Instead, the operating system will only ship on specific hardware from Google's manufacturing partners. There are so many features like Open source operating system. Lightweight and faster than all other OS. Targeting the netbooks due to lightness.
Google Chrome OS is an upcoming Linux-based, open source[3] operating system designed by Google to work exclusively with web applications.[4] Announced on July 7, 2009, Chrome OS is set to have a publicly available stable release in the late fall of 2010.
This is fantastic news. Like many people ive been waiting for this for years.it was just a matter of time. Not surprised at all, they have been for some time on this point! I very fact that his shiny new OS for development based on open source Linux are using'm excited! Google has done well, I look forward to continue.
Chrome OS will not be available as a download to run and install. Instead, the only operating system will ship in specific hardware manufacturing partners from Google. There are so many features such as open-source operating system. Light weight and faster than all other operating systems. Targeting of netbook so gently.
Chrome is running the operating system installation is not available as a download. Instead, the operating system from Google's manufacturing partners will be available on specific hardware. Such as open-source operating system has too many features. Faster than light and all other operating systems. Due to the lightness of netbooks targeting.
Google Chrome the operating system will be a Lite version of the operating system, must be to challenge Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Google Chrome is an open source operating system, lightweight operating system, initially for the Internet. This is an open source operating system. Light weight, faster than all other operating systems.
good view
Google Chrome the operating system will be a Lite version of the operating system, must be to challenge Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Google Chrome is an open source operating system, lightweight operating system, initially for the Internet.

Sightline Payments Kirk Sanford
poker guide

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Benefits of a Linux operating system? gaganbal 4 210 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post: mickyjashuas
Bug Suggestions for Linux Operating System!!! addison 1 132 10-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: christian louboutin